Stock Audit Services
An accurate picture of stock in the supply chain is important to ensure correct accounting, manage channel incentivization, maintain freshness and quality, minimize shrinkage through loss or theft and to double-check on other data reporting mechanisms.
At Oditify, stock audit is an area of specialization and core competence for us. Our special Stock Audit team follows a strict audit and reporting mechanism that strives for best and makes sure that each minute aspect of stocks is evaluated, and findings are reported in a transparent manner. Our team spreads across the country which provide us with the leverage of conducting quick and simultaneous audits at multiple locations.
While conducting audit, our team ensure to take care of the following aspects as well:
• Stock in transit;
• Pilferage and old seasoned stock;
• Storage Guidelines;
• Stock movement procedures;
• Inward and outward stock movement process.
Our inventory audit services help brand in following possible ways –
• Information on correct value of Inventory vis-à-vis recorded in books;
• Prevent pilferage and fraud;
• Advising on the gap in the current inventory management process to strengthen internal controls over movement, accounting and safeguarding of inventory;
• Identifies slow-moving stock, obsolete stock, deadstock and scrap;
• Third-party independent opinion, especially for agent warehouses;